1. General, conceptual activities
- Papers on Human Security and Human Rights (Oberleitner), Human Security and Prevention of Terrorism (Benedek), Human Security in Post-conflict Situations (Benedek). [Link]
2. Human rights education and human security
- Organizing (in cooperation with the Ludwig-Boltzmann-Institute for Human Rights in Vienna) the international workshop on “Human Security and Human Rights Education”, June/ July 2000, see Report of the Workshop.
- Elaboration of the manual “Understanding Human Rights” for the Human Security Network on the initiative of the Austrian Ministry for Foreign Affairs as the chair of the Human Security Network during 2002/ 2003. The manual has been endorsed by the 5th Ministerial Meeting of the Human Security Network in Graz, May 2003.
- Elaboration of the “Graz Declaration on Principles of Human Rights Education and Human Security”, endorsed by the 5th Ministerial Meeting of the Human Security Network in Graz, May 2003.